Clicca sulla mappa per vedere dove siamo e per trovare i luoghi di interesse più vicini. Cliccando sulle icone avrai accesso a molte altre curiosità e informazioni utili per scoprire i segreti di Roma.
Around us – Ba.Home Bed & Breakfast:
- The Colosseum or Coliseum also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre – The symbol of Rome
- The Roman Forum – the ruins of ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore – one of the most interesting churches
- San Pietro in Vincoli – Saint Peter in Chains – a church best known for being the home of Michelangelo’s statue of Moses
- Rione Monti – Monti neighbourhood – one of the city’s most charming old neighbourhoods.
- Scala Santa – Holy Stairs – According to the Catholic tradition, they are the steps leading up to the palace of Pontius Pilate in Jerusalem on which Jesus Christ stepped on his way to trial during the events known as the Passion.
- Archbasilica of St. John Lateran – Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano – It is the most important and oldest of the four papal major basilicas in Rome.
- Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem – Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme – the house the relics of the Passion of Jesus Christ
- Panella – bakery gourmet – a special bakery where you can taste typical Roman products
- Basilica of Saint Clement – Basilica di San Clemente – Archaeologically speaking the structure is a three-tiered complex of buildings from different ages.
- Termini Central Station – Stazione Termini – easy to reach from the airports
Around us – The Apartment Trastevere:
- Trastevere neighbourhood – Trastevere – one of the city’s most charming old neighbourhoods, with a heady nightlife, lose yourself down the winding cobblestone streets and dive into an authentic Roman “trattoria”.
- Trilussa Square – Piazza Trilussa- have a stroll looking for night life.
- Janiculum – Gianicolo – a hill where you can find one of the best panoramic views of the eternal city.
- The Mouth of Truth – Bocca della verità-
- Villa Sciarra – is a park in Rome named for the villa at its centre
- Villa Farnesina – is a Renaissance suburban villa
- Santa Cecilia in Trastevere – is a 5th-century church in Rome
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- The curch of San Pietro in Montorio
- Testaccio neighbourhood – The neighborhood is home to several of Rome’s culinary highlights
Come sentirsi a casa
Accompagneremo il tuo viaggio arricchendolo di curiosità e consigli utili nei luoghi più affascinanti della capitale!
Non perderti le ultime novità nella nostra città